Today Grand Retail Store represents the future of smart retailing with 64 stores spread across the Middle East and India. We are continuously exploring new market opportunities to provide our customers with a unique and innovative shopping experience.
A Seamless Retail Experience
The retail shopping experience has evolved with rapid developments in technology. Innovative mediums like online shopping have changed the traditional market landscape. As a customer-focused company, we are constantly adapting to their changing habits and behaviors to ensure maximum convenience and seamless services
• Grand Shopping Mall
• Grand Hypermarkets
• Grand Supermarkets
• Grand Wholesale
• Grand Xpress
• Grand Convenience Stores
• Grand Costo Stores
At Grand, we embrace our role as a responsible corporate citizen of the social environment we operate in. Our commitment to responsible retailing is an important business principle and a key element that defines our brand.
We believe that by adopting the green philosophy, organizations can achieve increased profitability and environmental sustainability at the same time. By going green, we’re better able to offer good quality products to satisfy the increasing demand for safe-practices retailing and organic produce. These eco-friendly business elements help us contribute towards the prevention of environmental degradation while creating a sustainable environment for people to live in
• RECYCLING PAPER, PLASTIC, ALUMINUM, INK CARTRIDGES AND OTHER PARAPHERNALIA.
• REUSING PACKING MATERIALS, ADVOCATING THE USAGE OF RECYCLABLE PLASTIC PACKAGING AND PAPER BAGS
• ENCOURAGING DOUBLE-SIDED PRINTING AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TO HALVE PAPER CONSUMPTION.
• PROMOTING A PAPERLESS CULTURE - REDUCING THE USE OF PAPER BY GOING DIGITAL FOR BILL PAYMENT, INVOICES, VENDOR ORDERS, FLYERS, AND VOUCHERS.
• USING ECO-FRIENDLY CLEANING PRODUCTS THAT ARE BIODEGRADABLE AND NON-TOXIC.
• DEPLOYING ENERGY-EFFICIENT LIGHTING SYSTEMS, PCS, PRINTERS, REFRIGERATORS AND OTHER OFFICE EQUIPMENT TO REDUCE OUR CARBON FOOTPRINT
• ENSURING ELECTRICAL EFFICIENCY OF MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT THROUGH REGULAR MAINTENANCE.
• PRODUCTION OF TOXIN-FREE GARMENTS AT OUR SPECIAL ECO-FRIENDLY FACILITY.
• ENCOURAGING THE PROCUREMENT AND CONSUMPTION OF ORGANIC FOOD AND FREE-RANGE LIVESTOCK.
AT GRAND, WE EMBRACE OUR ROLE AS A RESPONSIBLE CORPORATE CITIZEN OF THE SOCIAL ENVIRONMENT WE OPERATE IN. OUR COMMITMENT TO RESPONSIBLE RETAILING IS AN IMPORTANT BUSINESS PRINCIPLE AND A KEY ELEMENT THAT DEFINES OUR BRAND.WE PROMOTE A PAPERLESS, ECO-FRIENDLY WORK CULTURE AT ALL LEVELS IN THE ORGANIZATION. THE GROUP EMPLOYS OVER 100 IT PROFESSIONALS WHO ENSURE THE UNINTERRUPTED REALIZATION OF OUR OBJECTIVES. WE’VE BUILT A DEDICATED TEAM OF 15 SOFTWARE PROGRAMMERS THAT HELPS US DEVELOP CUSTOMIZED SOLUTIONS. OUR IT INFRASTRUCTURE IS AMONG THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY. IT ENSURES SEAMLESSNESS AND CONVERGENCE THAT FACILITATES PROCUREMENT, PLACEMENT, AND PROMOTION OF MERCHANDISE. OUR RETAIL ERP SERVICES CREATE A PLATFORM FOR INVENTORY MANAGEMENT, PRICING, WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT AND BACK-OFFICE FUNCTIONS, INCLUDING FINANCE AND HR.
We focus on meeting the needs of customers by providing a broad selection of farm-fresh, high-quality products from local markets and also directly sourced from Europe, Asia, Far East, North America, and Africa.